Fortunately, Kenmore sewing machine repair is not common. Kenmore has been seen in every household for years with its unmatched quality and reputations. The first units came up in the year 1913 and since then, this company has been producing the best sewing machines on the market. But then, the need for Kenmore sewing machine repair is unavoidable due to technical issues or wear and tear. Fortunately, you can perform the repairs alone or you can consult the experts for in-depth and complicated repairs.
DIY Kenmore Sewing Machine Repair
If you want to perform the Kenmore sewing machine repair by yourself, you have the option to search for your machine’s manual. In case you cannot find the manual, you can always go online and look for the available manuals online and see if the manual you are looking is published on the web.
The manual will help you become more acquainted with your sewing machine. This will guide you through the steps that you need to take so that you can troubleshoot the problem on your own. At times, all your sewing machine needs is a simple cleaning and not an overall Kenmore sewing machine repair. You will never know unless you take time to examine the product manual.
Kenmore Sewing Machine Repair – Steps
In case you will be doing the repair yourself, you will need to perform some steps to ensure that you will be able to do it properly. You can use the following as your guide for your Kenmore sewing machine repairs:
• Remove the sole plate, bobbin case, bobbin and shuttle, needle and all removable parts
• Clean all the removed parts with a brush and replace the old needle with a new one, re-assemble the removed parts
• Wind bobbin, put it in the case and put it in your machine
• Try out the machine and see if can stitch well and in case of loose stitches, all you need to do is to adjust the bobbin screw
• Oil the machine and make sure you use the machine to sew the scraps of fabric in order to distribute the oil
• In case of improper fabric feeding, all you need is to make adjustments on the scrap fabric
Kenmore Sewing Machine Repairs – Serious Repairs
Although Kenmore sewing machine repair can be done so easily by reading the manual, there are some cases where you need a more serious repair that only professional can accomplish. With this, all you need is to contact our technicians at our repair center located in Ventura, CA and we can help you out with almost all issues.
By doing so, you can have your Kenmore sewing machine serviced by our experienced experts. Our certified technicians can provide you with a reliable estimate prior to starting any work. With their help, you will be assured that the problem will be straightened out right away. The professionals can give you a timeline for the repair and they can truly guarantee their work. So, in case you will be in need of Kenmore sewing machine repair, you know all the steps you need to take.