What You Have To Know About Lamp Repair Service
Lamp repair… Do you own a lamp that has faulty wiring, socket and other forms of damage? Well, no need to think further of what should be done and let the Lamp repair expert do the remedy. Lamps are one of the most valuable home accessories that you can have as it adds beauty, elegance and a source of light to every home. So, whether you lamp is in serious need of lamp repair, we’ve got the reliable services that you need.
About Our Lamp Repair Service
We are a highly certified provider of lamp repair services in the area. We have licensed and experienced technicians that will ensure that all your needs will be covered. We can repair lamps ranging from the smallest ones such as home lamps for outdoor or indoor lighting to the most astonishing halogens and chandeliers. We can repair, restore and bring back lamps to its perfect shape. No need to buy another as our experts will repair the lamp for you at a competitive price.
We have been in the business for many years and we are highly committed in providing reliable and trustworthy lamp repair services to retail, commercial and residential clients. We repair all types of lamps and bring them back to you in excellent condition. So, whenever you think your lamps need some sort of repair let our professional services help you.
Stephanie’s Lamp Repair Testimonial
Various Lamp Repair Services
We take our pride in delivering exceptional lamp repair services to a wide range of clients. We offer various services such as the following:
- Restoration and repair
- Installing and mounting
- Re-wiring services
- Repair of shades
- Conversion or upgrading old lamps
These are just few of our most sought after services and there are a lot more. Our technicians are very good at all these services, but we can provide expert Lamp repair services to lamps that are included in a particular set or antique lamps that can be a family heirloom. We are extremely good at antique lamps, but can work on all sorts of lamps such as floor lamps, Tiffany lamps, crystal base lamps and even chandeliers of all sizes and class.
We deal with old and new lamps regardless of brand, but as most people know, old lamps are more complicated to handle. With our expert Lamp repair service this is not a big worry at all since we can repair and upgrade old lamps with much ease. What can we do with old lamps? Well, there are a few things like:
- Placing new switches or plugs
- Making the chords longer
- Transforming its design to come up with unique lighting
We are also the one that could help you find hard to find replacement parts. Some lamp repair shops may have a hard time finding some parts needed for restoration and repair. With us, this task is extremely easy as we can find every single part that you need to have your lamps restores and repaired. We can even bring you very hard to find lamp light bulbs with our broad connections and will to deliver the most remarkable service possible.
When to Go For Lamp Repair
Lamp repair is surely the best option is you wish to restore your old lamps regardless of its types. These lamps can be most valuable for you or for someone so buying a new one may not be the choice. But then, you need to know how to inspect your lamps to see if it needs some serious repair or it needs some simple restoration. To have a clear idea, take a look at the following:
- Visible damages – It is important to be able to inspect for noticeable damages. Check the cord or plug and see if it is not functional anymore. If this is the case, you should not worry as we can easily replace these parts for you.
- Light bulb – Try to check the shade and bulb closely. In order to do so, all you have to do is to squeeze the sleeves that cover the harp and remove it. With the use of your thumb, press on the socket and put a little pressure on top of the base. Unlock the binding clips along with a swinging motion. If you find that the bulbs are darkened, broken or has a significant change in colour, it is best to opt for Lamp repair service rather than buy a new lamp.
- Cord – It is vital to see if the cord still has current. With this step, you will need to use a current tester. In case you do not have one, bring your lamp immediately to our Lamp repair centre and we will be doing the necessary testing for you. If the test light does not on, then what is needed is a simple cord replacement and we can do it for you.
- Socket – If you have a continuity tester, you can check the socket by placing one lead to a metal tab that can be found on its bottom. If you do not have one, our Lamp repair experts will do it for you and continue with the repair process with your permission in case necessary.
For any lamp repair needs, just rely on our services and you will have the best experience.